Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Party Cove

I am pretty sure my husband stayed in the lake for 6 hours start on 4th of July. I have never met someone that loves the water as much as he does. I tried to stay in with him but I just could not hang. These 3 guys created their own Mexican names for the day. Steven was Santos, Michael was Wuan, and Bryan was Miguel. When I asked them what they called their ladies the response was "Bonita." Real creative guys!




We had a great day at the lake. These 2 single ladies kept floating down to get a better look of Jake from The Bachelor hiding out in a boat down the way. It took me everything to not yell at him and tell him what a goof he was! Bummer I did not get a picture to send into US Weekly. I wonder what my payment would have been? Hmmmmm.....Something to think about!


I have met some really cool people and some pretty darn funny ones at Party Cove the past 2 Holiday weekends. I laughed so hard this weekend my side hurt when I got home and it felt like I had done ab workouts the next morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment