Friday, July 16, 2010

Cabo

What a great week I have had! Steven and I had so much fun and met some of the coolest people. As we were walking out the door low and behold there was my mother with breakfast and my last green tea for a week! So guess who got to go with us to the airport, my mom! The only way Steven and I could sit with eachother on the flight there was to be on the last row, right next to the engine. Steven hated it, he complained the whole time!

Right when we landed I had 4 shots and 3 mixed drinks and then passed out for the rest of the night. My husband was not too happy with me but he made me take the shots! That was the night my battle with the food began as well...not that the food didn't taste okay but my stomach just did not like it!




Everyday we went to the swim up bar. We created a little group from the first full day we were there and every day we met up and drank together. The 1st day Steven drank these drinks called Superman, he was drinking them 1 after the other and lets just say they definitely caught up to him. That was also the day that Steven literally was "superman." There was a group of CRAZY canadians that were at the pool everyday and that day one of the girls tried to jump off the never ending pool which actually landed her strait on concrete when she thought it went into the beach. Steven grabbed her as she was going off the edge. She was also going around pinching everyones boobies and showing hers at the same time! Canadians are come crazy folks for sure, never seen anything like it!



We ate at this awesome restaurant called The Office. I wish I could have enjoyed it more but my stomach started hurting after 4 bites but Steven ate his whole plate!


These 2 women reminded me of both my grandmothers. Diane who is on my left sounded just like my Nanny. Her husbands name was Bob which is what my Nanny called my dad. She would say "Oh Shit Bob!" all the time and that is what Nanny always said to my dad. Becky is a hairdresser and did not want to get her hair wet at the pool my Memaw was a hair dresser. It was kinda surreal to meet these 2 women on my honeymoon.


This was our last night! It was so fun to go out downtown Cabo with everyone!




It was such a Great Week!!! Steven and I have decided that phones are overrated and are going to leave them behind more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment