Monday, July 26, 2010

Just Say No!

It's official! I have finally decided to just say "No" to sugar! I love sweets....they are addicting. Since I got home from Mexico all I want is sweets...cookies, candy, ice cream...you name it that is what I want! After going to Dairy Queen today and getting an ice cream cone I decided, this has gotten out of control!

I have to eat something sweet every night. This can not be healthy! Not to mention I am laxtose intolerant...but I have eaten ice cream 3 times since I have been home from Mexico. I can usually control my ice cream craving because it makes my tummy hurt but not lately.

Two of my leasing agents love sugar just as much as I do. We have a candy drawer!!! And now it has moved into the frig in my office....we have a stock of bundt cakes from this fabulous store in Southlake called, "Nothing Bundt Cake." They are incredible if you have not tried them! Super cute as party favors, promo items, or just gifts in general! Brooke didn't want to eat M&M's alone at home so what does she do...she brings 2 bags to work!



Not to mention people are always bringing goodies into my office. Like everyday! I am talking breakfast pastries, coffee drinks, candy bars, cakes, cupcakes...you name it we get it! I guess there is something about 5 cute girls working in an apartment community that just keep people coming back bringing us food. It is crazy what we get! My regional said she has never seen anything like it! How do you think I discovered the bundt cakes...someone brought them to us!



I am going to do my best to stay away from sugar! I know it will be hard but I think I can do it....

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl....I love sugar too! I try every now and then to give it up but I always come back! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete