Friday, July 9, 2010

Vacation

Steven and I are finially taking our Honeymoon to Cabo this week. We leave tomorrow and it still does not feel real to me yet. I have been so stressed out this week trying to make sure everything at work is done so I am not stressed when I get back. Why is it that we have to prepare for vacations? It is honestly annoying! It is one of those things you can not do anything about but is just apart of growing up. I had so much to do in the past 48 hours it is a miracle I got it done.

Luckily, I have a supervisor that said, "Oh Amy just do it when it get back." There is no way I could enjoy myself unless I had everything caught up. No Way! Is everyone that way or just me? I don't want to have to think about all these things I have to finish that were due the week before when I get back, so instead I stress myself out about getting it done before! There really isn't a good choice...either way work never goes away but only for a moment!

For the next week I hope and pray I do not stress about one thing! I have so much on my mind that I just want it all to go away and not think about. I know my husband is hoping for the same! What is it about us girls or maybe it is just me :) Either way I am on a jet plane by tomorrow without a cell phone or computer.....no access to my life through text, email, or phone and I could not be more happier about that! So if you are reading this and their is a crisis or emergency right now call my husband not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment