Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Baby Princess

As many of you know I have a Yorkie Poo named Ella. I bought her after college for $400 which was my largest purchase at the time without my dads help! It was a HUGE deal for me and him ;) Ella was actually a deal! I had put a deposit down on her before she was born which also locked the price down. She was the only female in her litter plus she was the runt.

When I picked her up she was less then a pound and barely had any hair. I had to feed her this special sugar paste to help her gain weight and give her strength. And don't think I use to take her to work with me in her bag. When I lived in Dallas and worked in Grapevine I was too scared to leave her because she was so small and fragile. So Yep! I packed her up every morning and my boss at the time let me put her in a back office and she would just hang out in her bag. The bag was big for her!

When I decided to make my big move from Uptown to Grapevine the main reason at the time was she would not go to the bathroom out side my apartment in uptown because the planes flew so low near Lovefeild it scared her and there is not a lot of grass area. Everytime I took her to work she loved the open grass area...so yes...my dog like a child somewhat chose where I was going to live at the time! She is so SPOILED!!!


Gorge is her best friend! My loving new brother in law bought me this dog kit for Christmas 2 years ago and the little pink mouse was in the box. So I named him Gorge and Ella does know his name. She hides him but when I ask her where he is....she runs and gets him!


It drives Steven nuts I spell it Gorge and not George. I had to put a twist on it...it's a little stuffed mouse! It has been one of the best gifts ever because Ella loves Gorge. Ella will be 5 in September....I think we will have a big celebration. Like a Doggie Birthday :) Let me know if you and your dog want to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment