I know I am a little late on this but I have been a little busy. So here it is!
* My wonderful, patient, loving, funny, and handsome husband. We have only been married for 7 months but have been together for almost 5 years, which is just crazy to me. Time is flying by! Steven has brought out the best in me. He can calm me down but yet make me laugh at the same time. He loves me no matter what and just wants to do what makes me happy, which he constantly tell me on a weekly basis.
* I am so thankful for my parents constant stead fast love for me. I have grown and matured in so many ways in my 28 years and they have always been supportive through everything. They have given me so much and made daily sacrifices for me. My mom adores me and cries when I cry and she is my #1 cheerleader. My dad has always been there no matter what, he has always jumped leaps and bounds for me and I love him so much for that. My stepmom, Paula has always been the calm in my storm and of course gave my a little brother.
* My little brother just makes me smile everytime I see him. I am thankful that even 11 years apart I get excited that I really have a little brother, even at 28. Growing up as an only child is not always fun...He will one day understand how great it is to have a big sister!
* This has definitely been a year of celebration so I am so thankful for all my family. Between my family and Steven's family we had a MASSIVE 4 day party for our wedding hosted by our familes. They are all so good to both of us and we love them all so much. We have the best Aunts and Uncles!!!
* My new house. God has given Steven and I such a nice 1st home. We were so patient and waited to find exactly what we wanted which was not easy because I was so picky on the interior and Steven was so picky on the price. But here we are living in it.
* I have some of the best friends! I have so many old friends that I have had for a lifetime which I know is so rear and I so thankful for them. For every stage of my life I have prayed for new friends and I have alway received them and all of them have been answers to my prayers. I adore them all so much!!
* I am thankful for my job and all my team! I have so much fun at work everyday and love going to work even if I know I have to deal with something that stresses me out because I know I will cry or get frustrated in great company...not too mention I have a great boss!
* I am so incredible thankful for Ella. She is the joy of my life. I love my dog so much words can not describe. She is the perfect dog for me. And Steven loves her too.
* I am thankful that everyone in my family is heathly. Both myself and Steven have very healthy parents and I am so thankful for that. There is still so much more we are going to celebrate together.
* I have big closet full of very nice clothes and shoes :) How can I not be thankful for that. I am thankful that I have been blessed with a life where I can go buy myself so many nice things. Including all the new things a new house needs.
What have you been thankful for this Thanksgiving week?