Monday, June 28, 2010

My New Love

Call me nerd if you wish but my new love is blogging. I have always loved writing but my new found love is great! The funny part is I had a class in college where the professor had us create a blog and it was part of our grade that semester and I HATED IT. Like hated it so much I got a "C" in that class. It was my lowest grade my senior year in one of my writing classes. Kinda funny how things turn out. Only If I could remember his name I would have him follow my blog now!

The next goal I have is to personalize my font on my blog. We will see how well that works. I have found a great blog that gives a tutorial on it. It is just a matter of my husband giving up the computer in order for me to learn. We only have 3 laptops but of course I like his the best. My personal laptop basically crashes every time I turn it on and I have never liked it since I bought it. My work laptop is so slow and takes forever to boot up. So the obvious choice is Steven's laptop! Trust me he is not thrilled about my new blogging love.

The new things that I also come across is just great! All the party planning blogs, decor blogs, friends blogs, and everything else great in life. I just love it. If you are reading this and do not have a blog, I HIGHLY Recommend it. Well of course if you like writing or journal-ling. Until next time friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment