Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Love for The Kardashians



Words can not describe the crush I have on these sisters. The Kardashian sisters are hands down my celebrity girl crush! I live to watch "Keeping up with The Kardashians" and "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami." My poor husband has to suffer through it because all that will fit in our lovely 2 bedroom apartment is 1 TV. So yes, he has to watch it too!

He would never admit but Sunday nights episode of "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami" I saw him laughing with me. I really think my love for the 3 sisters is because I love watching them and daydreaming about what it would be like if I had sisters. I think I imagine if I had sisters we would be extremely similar to them. As much as people do not like Khloe she is honestly who I would say I am most like!

I was literally laughing so hard on Sunday when Khloe decided to let her sister Kourtney give her a Brazilian wax and to sooth the burn they pulled out "To Go" butter and used a knife to apply. I was laughing so hard, it was one of the greatest reality TV moments I have ever watched. I am still not sure if Steven was laughing at me or the show.

Only if I had sisters would I get to experience great moments like that. Don't get me wrong being an only child has its perks. It definitely made me the strong person I am today but I can't help think about what it would be like to have a sisterly bond when I watch The Kardashians.

No comments:

Post a Comment