Thursday, June 17, 2010

Frustrated about Blogging

Creating a blog template and design is the most difficult thing I have done. I am suppose to be good at computer stuff but no this was so hard and I am still not happy with it! After putting off blogging for a year because I could not figure out how to make my blog look as pretty and neat as all my friends last night I finally decided to attempt it. Wrong Choice!! I have never been so frustrated. I was up past my bedtime, my head hurt, and I got no where.

So what do I do! Send a facebook message to my best friend Calli with the title "HELP"...After giving her my sign in and password this afternoon her and her husband try to attempt helping me. I can only imagine Calli who is due to have her first baby July 2nd with her husband trying to fix my blog design. She could pop any day now and here she is working on my blog while I sit at work crossing my fingers they can figure it out. After about an hour of waiting she calls and lets me know that they "kinda fixed it."

So here it is! Do you see how the nice pretty border does not really show!! That is because when you create a blog it forces you to choose a template and this was the best choice. I have no idea how to make it where I can just have blank template!! Is that too much to ask blogger.com. I don't think so! I have wasted almost 24 hours of my life stressing about this! Seriously!!!!

I have even tried deleting it over and over thinking that I missed something or selected something wrong but NOOOO!!! It makes you choose one of their stupid templates. If anyone knows how to fix this I would greatly appreciate!!

1 comment: