Thursday, September 30, 2010

So much stuff

You never realize how much stuff you have until you move! Steven and I finally are done moving and I could not be happier! It has been quite the past week and a half, not too mention work as been insane for both of us. Steven is currently working in his empty office sitting on the floor. I would take a picture and post it but the charger for my camera is somewhere in a box and of course my camera is dead!

I managed to unpack almost every wedding gift in 24 hours last weekend little to say I got no sleep at all! I have been obsessing about pillows...just call me a pillow fanatic! Seriously I have bought 3 different sets of throw pillow for our living room. All of them have been a different color, I just can not decide. Currently we have green and brown. I think I am liking them the best together but Steven does not really like them. I just want green pillows for some reason. I have never liked the color green until recently!

Our garage is full of miscellaneous boxes full of who knows what that we are hoping to go through and clear our so we can fit 2 cars in the garage. I have everything to my name in the garage. This would include all my cheerleading uniforms, high school mums, old baby clothes, and stuffed animals!

Ella is still trying to adjust to the change. I think dogs have a harder time with change then anyone else! She just does not understand what is going on. Steven has decided that Ella is a "City Dog." She has no idea what to do with a back yard. She treats it like a jungle. She goes to the restroom on the concrete instead of the grass, she is just unsure of that grass.

The good news is we have a new pet in the backyard. His name is Petey. He is a giant frog that Ella loves. He comes out every single night near the back door. Our 1st night in the house Ella just stood by the back door and cried because she wanted to go play with Petey.

I promise I will post pictures as soon as I find my charger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment