Sunday, October 17, 2010

Better Late Then Never

I am finally finding time to sit down and blog after almost a month! My life has been so busy this month. Steven and I moved into our new house and both of us have been working like crazy! Our weekends have been full of running errands and just trying to make our new home complete! We are really close but not quite there. The living room, ktichen, and master are pretty much complete. Everything else is no where near done! I finally stopped to take some pictures so share!

Moving in! Our movers did not show up until 7:30pm so we did not get get all our stuff in till around 9pm that night. I could not handle all the boxes and unpacked EVERYTHING that night after the movers left!








This is the office and pretty much looks almost the same right now. Just different stuff! We have to get a new light fixture obviously that one is too low. Steven has ran into it 3 times already!




Master Bedroom






Living room! I love my rug!





This is the dining room! My next project! I also going to get a chandalier for this room. Those lights look like a pool hall and of course Steven loves them and I hate them. I want a rod iron with crystal chandalier similier to this one from Ballard Designs.



Just a few of wedding gifts!

And Now.....




Our Living Room! I do not really like our couches so I really had to search for throw pillows to help me like it better. I probably bought pillows at every store possible and returned so many! I ended up going with the European brown ones and decorative green pillows. I like the couch better but this will be a couch I will never love but my husband likes it. You give some...right :)


Love the lights in the Breakfast room!



Jean and Betty!!!

This will be the next room to conquer!


Our bedroom...I love my room. This was Steven's furniture and I struggled with it too because black furniture is just hard. And yes I chose black drapes...I can not believe it myself but it actually looks great! I tested several colors but they looked the best....Shocking!!!


The flowers on the counter are from my wonderful staff for Bosses Day!

We still have so much! We have an amazing back yard! I have 7 hanging pots that I need to buy flowers for but I am not sure exactly how to put anything in them. So many new things to learn!


1 comment: