Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bridal Buzzzz.....


I screamed so loud this morning in my office when I got the email from D Magazine! It may not be a magazine but it is D Magazine's Bridal Buzz!! How Exciting...it was the best news I could have this week! Yesterday I had a moment with my boss while in tears just talking about the stress and life changes I have experienced in the past 6 months. My life has been so stressful and overwhelming. Life has finally slowed down for me and WOW....I have become the person I have strived for for so long and I am just now realzing it. I have achieved almost every goal I set and it literally just hit me this week because things are slowing down...Somewhat....Knock on Wood!

I am married to an incredible patient loving man and an indepentant career driven women with a house on the way which is what I always imagined as a little girl. The conflicts and intense situations I deal with on a daily basis at work are strait out of a reality TV show, similiar to Donald Trumps....Apprentice! Yes....seriously...this includes the drama of reality TV!

Heck I am now Amy Malone not Amy Cox......That is HUGE!!! For some reason Amy Malone is not sticking to well at work even after changing my email.

The second I started planning my wedding all my vendors knew I wanted to be in a magazine! Bridal Buzz is just as exciting! Plus I still have a change to get in a magazine! After getting this email it is time to re focus and start stalking all the Bridal/Wedding magazines in Texas! I can be very persistent!

I LOVE WEDDINGS!!! I am currently sitting here drinking wine watching My Fair Wedding and it's a rerun...I have seen this one 3 times already! Good thing Steven is at a Fantasy Football thing somewhere or he would be hating me right about now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment