Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The A-Team

The apartment community I manage is going through a refinance in September. It has been really stressful the past 6 months not to mention I also got married within this time! There are no words to describe the pressure myself and my team have been under and now I have put a home on top of it all.

After severl prospects and residents made comments about all of us having "A" names I thought, "Oh My Goodness...I hired all "A" name girls!" Amy, Allyson, Ashley, Alicia, and Ashley A.K.A Brooke...Our regional manager is even a "A" name...Amber. This was totally not on purpose but I am so glad it happened because now we have basically created a "Brand!"

In the mist of making a marketing plan we started playing around with "A-Team" for obvious reasons. Well it stuck!! It is similiar to a sorority with colors and a mascot. Our colors are hot pink, black, and white. Our mascot is a diamond. I have even bought block letter for "A-Team" that are similiar to the letters a pledge would receive for their sorority. We have stickers that we are going to stick on all marketing items with the hopes that in 6 months to a year the "A-Team" is something that everyone in our area knows and hopefully brings in more traffic and more leases!





1 comment: