Saturday, July 2, 2011

June 2011

June was such a busy month! Something every single weekend and then it felt like every night too. I just cleaned my house for the 1st time in a month! I feel so much better!! June was filled with my brothers 18th birthday, my cousin's high school graduation, Allyson's baby shower, my high school reunion, and lots of work! Not too mention Steven changed jobs at the end of the month and will start traveling now...so many changes going on!

My High School Reunion was so much fun! It was great to be with all my life long girlfriends that I have known since elementary. We had some really good laughs and definitely made some new memories that I will be laughing about for years. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekends events!







The table decor was great! It was fun to go through everything again and also look at all the pictures!



This was 1 of my favorite pictures from the weekend!! I can't help but take a look back at what we looked like 10 years ago.



Spring 2001 in Abilene for a TCHS baseball game. I remember this like it was yesterday it's hard to believe it was 10 years ago!


I was also apart of helping with Allyson's shower! I prepared for this shower for months with all the decor. My house looked like a Arts and Crafts Mall for weeks and sure enough I forgot my camera! Yes I did not have a camera to document all my hard work on my dear friend Allyson's shower! You can't really see the details of everything but let me tell you there were details! I even had Mia's initials on flags on all the pink and white vintage straws! We have no pictures of these either...Totally bummed!! Here are some pictures I got from another hostess but I don't think they do all the decor justice!






The candy bar had so many details. There was a black and white damask table runner that you can barely see. I had custom labels made for the candy that where black and white damask with pink. The sign above said, "Welcome to all things sweet." My favorite part of the candy bar was the mini onesie cookies I had custom made. They were decorated to match the theme of Mia's nursery! I am talking ABORABLE!!!! I had them made from a lady I found on Etsy! She can decorate them however you want and they are actually Yummy!! You can pick your own flavor too.



Everything turned out just the way all of us wanted and I think Allyson was really happy with everything! All our hard work paid off...I know we all contributed our strengths and it turned out Fabulous!



All the Hostess's together in front of Mia's custom sign. Also something I had made from Etsy. Best website ever!!



How adorable does Preston look with the CWS ladies...love working with the fabulous women on each side of me!

So to say the least June was such a busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment