Thursday, July 28, 2011

Nerves

I am sitting in a training room at my companies Corporate Office waiting for a 12 person 2-3 hour long interview. Anyone that knows me in a work environment knows that when it comes to intense meetings or days at work. I am all over it and it is no big deal for me but I will think and analyze everything! I never get nervous or at least show that I am nervous! Talk about making myself go crazy today!!

I have been waiting since 9am and it is now 12:15! I am the last to go! All morning long I have been calm, cool, and collective! Thinking no big deal...I have got this...I do this stuff all the time...I have been through more intense stressful things before! Plus not too mention the overwhelming support I have gotten from all my co worker along with upper management. I have gotten so many text and emails this morning wishing me luck and so excited for me! It is so incredible and has just made it that much easy to know how much support I have in my job!

Well...let me just tell you! If I could turn my brain off right now...I would! I am driving myself nutty. All I want to do is go in there and get going. Let me talk about myself already! So the only thing I knew to do was blog! All my work is done, all my emails are checked, and I am pretty sure there is nothing else I can do to prepare myself for this interview!! Plus I am starting to get hungry but am afriad to eat because I have a nervous stomach!!!

These are the moments that you prepare for through college and your whole career and then will look back on and remember that day no matter the outcome. I am sure I will remember exactly what I am wearing and everything about this day!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, when will you know the outcome? I have been so curious!

    ReplyDelete