Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's only been 60 days or so...

Wow!! I must be busy!! Actually I really am busy but I am also just having a hard time getting back into the groove of things. I just can't get super motivated since I came back from my Christmas vacation! Work was canceled today due to the snow and ice and it is freezing outside. The weather in DFW is similar to the weather Steven and I experienced in Santa Fe, New Mexico during New Years....I hate it!!

So what did I do with my time today...well Let's see I have been bored out of my mind! I am not a home body and can not stand just sitting at home unless I am sick! I am throwing my very close and dear friend an baby sex announcement party for her 1st child that is due August 14th...I am obviously pulling for the 17th!! I have a new found love for Etsy! I used the website for my Christmas Party but I literally have spent hours on there today! I ordered the cutest and most affordable decor items for Marcus and Allyson's party today!

Of course I had to order something for myself! I so did not need too and it so could have waited but OMG...I just had too!!! How adorable and fabulous is this for Spring!!! I just love it and can not wait to get it!!





Here are some of the other great finds that I had to resist but just love them!!



This is so cute for a nursery! Etsy.com has so many adorable name and initial decor ideas for nurseries! There are so many to choose from...I don't know how I will ever decide one day!


How cute would this be for a wedding that has lots of green! So cute on a church or reception venue door!


This is just adorable for any table for any occasion in my opinion! So cute and authentic for a home or party! The best part about everything on here or really on the website is it is all so affordable! Nothing is just outrageous in price, I love it!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that wreath too! What etsy shop did you get it from? I want it! :) Look at my blog for the valentine's wreath I just ordered on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't it just great! They have so many great ones...it is a weird name. "Twoinspireyou"

    ReplyDelete