Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fabric Seach

My living room is pretty much complete except 1 small wall that I have been on the search for something simple but yet provides a bit of pop in the living room. I have had no luck and I do not want a wrought iron type peice. I am trying really hard to stay away from those...I am just kind of over them! I also don't want the metal look either so I have been on the search for the perfect picture. The area has crown molding which I love so I need the perfect size. I have had no luck but just came across the best idea of one of my favorite design blogs.

Framed Fabric....


I love this!! It is fabic just framed in a nice wall frame! How easy is that...I wish I had yellow in my house!


Thought this was really cute too!

I am on the hunt for my perfect fabric and frame. I might do 3 depending on the fabric I can find!

No comments:

Post a Comment